Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sweet Summertime

So lately, these past summer days have been absolutely incredible. sleeping in til 12. getting ready. going to the gym. relieving stress. then getting ready. and going out all night. and doing it ALL OVER AGAIN. haha its been funnn.

Lets see. Graduation parties yesterday and today. then tonight is ROUND THREEEE: OUTERSPACEE! Its gonna be sweeeeet. Its like downtown and a bunch of teenage kids go and huge massive party with music and such! like everyone from our school goes too! its just amazing. but you have to wear little to no clothes because it literally gets to be like 100000 degrees in there... I am super excited!

Jeremy and I are just simply greattt :) and friends are good. life is really good right now. for once. haha

OH OH OH. Snickers commercial made so much sense to me yesterday. It says "You're just not you when you are hungry!" Man, if something summed up my life back in the day, that would be it. It is so true. Going through all that I went through, that statement makes SO much sense, its not even funny. I was always pissed off and mad and irritable. its amazing what nourishment does to your body! anyway, well I am excited for tonight and I am sure there will be pictures up laterrr :)

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment