Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happiness.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am so unbelievably happy! Jeremy asked me to be his girlfriend last night!! 5.26.10

So I will tell you the story. haha. So I was working until like about 8:30, and then I got off and he was at the gym. so I went there and watched him and did a few like leg lifts. I like working out with him because he gives me motivation. So then we left there and went to Walmart with Alex and Ashlyn, or better known as DOUBLE A. haha its cuteeee :) So then they sat in the car and we went back to the LA FITNESS parking lot because thats where the cars were originally. So we got there and sat in the car for a little bit but it was uncomfortable so we got out and laid in the parking lot on the concrete like in the movies. it was like my dreammm. and then we sat there and talked and looked at the stars that weren't in the skyyy. ahha. and coincidentally, there was a WAHO next door and people came out and yelled "YALL ARE GIVING WAFFLE HOUSE A SHOW!" It was hilarious. I wasn't sure if they were being funny or not, but it doesn't really matter to me. we were having fun! So then I worked up the courage to ask him about what he had said to Ashyln because she asked him about "us" being official and what not. and he was like I like you a lot and you make me really happy, but I am concerned about your parents. which I was too at the time because they didnt know he was 21... but I told them he was a junior in college so I guess they could figure it out. and he was like "well then, will you be my girlfriend?" and I just went "awwwww, yes of coursee!" I could not stop smiling for the life of me. He makes me so happy. just being with him and talking to him. Hes so mature and smart. unlike all the high school boys. they are so immature and have no clue what they wanna do. I hate that. He's nice and kind and RESPECTFUL. shockkkerrr! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us! I am truly happy right now! Thank gooodness!




Yes, of course. I am going off to college and theres gonna be parties and temptations, but thats where I need to have my strength the most. to be able to say no. and I know I can do it! We'll address that subject later when it really matters!

Well of course, I am seeing him tonighttt :) like always. and theres a hugeee weekend ahead of us thats gonna be sweeeeet! I am pumped!

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment