Monday, May 24, 2010

DONE.


So this past weekend, Friday, May 21st, 2010, I and the 500 fellow classmates were pronounced Roswell High School Graduates! ahhh.... It was so exciting. Being able to walk across the stage, get the diploma, and throw my hat up in the air with all these other people Ive been with for like 5 years. It still really hasnt hit me yet that I wont be coming back next year but I am sure it will soon!


(Left to Right: My dad, My brother, Me, and My mom)


Anyway, so summer is hereee! and I am unveievably excited for all the amazing things I am going to do! So far, Ive been fishing alot. I had my Grad party on Saturday, which was fun! Then Zia, Frankie (3 yrs) Joseph (~2yrs), Nonno, and Franca left yesterday morning! I loved them here, don't get me wrong, but having the house quiet now is so relaxing and feels right. It being so loud and chaotic was really bothering me.

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment