Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sun is shining.

Well these past few days of summer have been incredible! I am gonna revaluate me life and my actions for summer!

Ive been fishing like a billion times, thanks to jeremy and alex. I do have fun. besides all the bug bites :( those suckkk.

Today, I signed up at LA FITNESS. I am gonna try to start and get back on track with working out, but definitely in moderation. everything has gotta be in moderation, especially with my thought process. I can do it though! I've done things in my life that I have no clue how I did it, but I did. Jeremy also goes to LA so that will be some motivation for me to go. I love the gym though. its very clean and the atmosphere isn't all old people like Bally's. THANK YOU. haha

Tonight I have work, which is always a blast. well, sometimes. I don't mind my job, because it could be worst. but sometimes things there just piss me off. and the people that come in and want to sit in a certain place when you had no intentions of bringing them there. yeah thats frustrating... but I just smile and brush it off.

someone asked me, "why do you smile so much?"
thinking about my answer, I have INFINITE reasons to smile. I am alive healthy. I have the best family and friends you could ever want. I am loved! I just graduated High School and I am beginning to start a whole new chapter of this journey called life! and in the end, God loves me :) haha that sounds cheesy, but its true!

Well I am going to get ready for work! I am super excited for this weekend ahead of me, its gonna be sweeeeeet!

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment