Tuesday, August 10, 2010

too early...

first of all its 9:41 AM. and its too early for me to be awake. I got like NO sleep last night, becuase Nick is leaving today. and that is just too much for me to be able to sleep. Hes been my best friend these past four years and no matter how long we went without talking, we can pick right back where we left off and be completely fine. Our relationship is amazing! and I cannot describe it in words. I am very upset he is leaving, especially so early. but he is going to Valdosta and he's going to have so much fun! As long as he makes good and healthy decisions. I am going to miss him so much, but being neighbors and all, I think we will see each other more than we think. plus, I am hoping to go down there to valdosta and stay with him for a night or something. I think that would be fun and plus its a night away from Mercer.
Well, here I go, off to say goodbye to another friend. I breaks my heart, but we were all meant to go our separate ways sometime..

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment