Sunday, August 8, 2010

break up.

Well Jeremy and I broke up. finally. actually, that sounds alittle harsh with finally. so lets try this again.

Jeremy and I broke up. thankfully. I honestly was not happy. at all. Our relationship at first was awesome! we got along so well and made each other so happy but then we started to show our true colors and it just went downhill from there... It all happened about 4 days ago (8.4.2010) and I think I am happier this way. for sure.
anyways, for now I think I have been feeling some old feelings for other people and its scaring me. going back to that place. the person I love. I spent SO much time with. starting my ED with. enjoying myself and being truly happy. thats scary and very unreal right now and I dont know how to feel exactly. good and bad and indifferent all at the same time. mhmm. we'll see how it all plays out..

tonight: menchies with enloe.
tomorrow: coffee with stonaker
tonight and tomorrow and the next 12 days I am home: MAJOR packing and cleaning and stuff. for COLLLLLEEEGEEE! woooo :)
get excited. I sure am.

No comments:

Post a Comment