Thursday, August 19, 2010

2.

Ahhhh..This all feels so surreal!
I have 2 days left in Roswell, Ga.
2 days to say all my goodbyes.
2 days to prepare myself for the best years of my life.
2 days to convince myself this isn't a dream.
2 days to be ready, because ready or not, here it all comes.

crazy.
well I went for my check up with Dr. Steele. we have our love-hate relationship, but whatever! Umm..I found out that I am positive for anemia. very positive. for my age, it should be between 12-16% for hemoglobin count. mine was 9.7%. she said that if it was anywhere near 6%, I would have been admitted to the hospital. That was another one of those frightening moments in my life. goodness. So I got bloodwork done and we're gonna find out where it is coming from or what is causing it. Basically, my Iron levels are low. Which I believe is from lack of Iron intake. almost positive. I need to work on that. We talked about my ED. I need to fix it. Ive got the weight and everything under control now just need to work on my mindset. Which theres counseling at college and possibly thinking about going to that. maybe it will help me out! we'll see how I feel about that later.
I am going to have a sleepover with taylor and jessica and nathan tonight with jersey shore! ahh..our last one :( thats so depressing. jeez..it scares me so much!
I hope that I am ok to say goodbye to them. they really have been there for me no matter what these past couple months and I cannot thank them enough! its been a crazy ride! well worth it though!
I am gonna miss everyone so much! But Ive been talking to this girl, Elizabeth Cope, who is going to Mercer as well. She is super nice! and she i already down there and absolutely LOVIN it! so I cannot wait!
everythings pretty much packed. I am kinda scared to leave but I really think Im going to love it! we'll see..
With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment