Friday, November 26, 2010

Ask?

So I am a LITTLE frustrated right now. I mean, I have every reason to though, sooo..
Thomas, the new beau, was supposed to come to Roswell today to meet the fam and just hang out with me and stuff. Yeah, so I didn't really wait for him because I did go and do my own thing, but at the same time, I was like expecting him as was mom and dad. So come like 7pm rolls around he finally decides to text me and really, honestly thinks I am ok. Are you kidding me? I was so not ok. I just wanted to cry and I was so upset about it. Tried to play it off though. He didn't really respond first, then he realized I was pissed. He apologized but it still doesn't make it any better. Like I am still kinda upset.
I feel weird right now. Like I really like him, but I just don't know what to do or how our relationship is going. Like it's just kinda there. Like we aren't official yet, but I know we should be. or will be soon. I dont know. I am confused. And I don't wanna ask him because I don't wanna be like awkward or trying to be controlling or "crazy." ya know. so I am trying to be patient and not worry about it, but it is SO hard. SOOO hard. We'll see.
School is good. Grades are good. Phi Mu is good. I still wish school was in Roswell, but it's getting better. Like I am sorta wanting to go back right now, which is weird. I am like bored here. Which shocks me.
Anyway, I will update sooner than later.
With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment