Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Gym.

Well lately I have been doing like absolutely nothing and I am so unbelievably bored.. But this week I am working alot because I got scheduled alot! which is good. So I work Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I am gonna make bank. I am excited!

Well today I actually got up early and first went to the bank and deposited some money into my account :) Then I went to the gym and worked out for a little bit. I saw my old friend there which was weird but I didn't say anything to her... I decided to stop biking because that was only gonna give me bigger legs which I didn't want. at all. So I am trying out the elliptical. and we'll see what results I get with it. I love going to the gym because its fun. I can release some stress and get exercise at the same time!

This weekend I was thinking maybe Six Flags, World of Coke, or the Zoo? maybee something fun to do for Jeremy and I and whoever else comes along.

My Orientation at Mercer is June 25th. It's coming up fastttt! But I cannot wait! I finally get to meet my future roomate, Jessica, and find out stuff about classes and such. Its a bittersweet ending...

With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment