Friday, June 4, 2010

Full Life

I am currently watching my favorite show, FULL HOUSE, and I love it! So I am dedicating this post to the show, hence the title, Full Life.

So Summer has been so lazyyyy. its kinda ridiculous how much I just lay around. So I decided to work out everyday. within moderation. but I feel like its getting to my head. like I am gonna go back on my old habits. I can notice somewhat a difference in fitting back into my old shorts, which is good because they wouldnt fit for awhile... which hurt me and my thought process.

well this weekend is gonna be sweeet again. I have a work meeting on Saturday at noon..ughh.. but then I think we are gonna go to Stone Mountain with Jeremy and Double-A. it should be a blast. I love hiking that trail. It feels so good once you get to the top! accomplishmenttts!

and I got my grades in the mail, and I passed everything!!! I just send out all my thank you notes from my graduation, phew did that take a long time! ughh...

Well today should be fun! I am excited to spend time with Jeremy again, now that he is back from Alabamaaaa. maybe hanging out with Kyle and otherss...we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment